Consulting and Special Services
Staff of the KU Public Management Center are available to serve your agency or organization in a variety of consultation and special service categories:
Services and assistance in analyzing gaps in organization performance, training needs, and workplace performance-improvement alternatives. Training design and development, and development and evaluation.
Individualized sessions to support managers in developing self-improvement plans. Provided by Jonathan Morris.
A facilitated process to help organizations develop a realistic vision of future growth and development. The Public Management Center offers a broad array of consulting and special services to public agencies and organizations including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Management Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Employee Surveys and Assessments
- Succession Planning
- Systems Approach to Staff Recruitment, Retention and Development
- Public Meeting/Hearing Facilitation
- Conflict Management and Resolution